Sunday, March 8, 2009

A place to talk...

I think sometimes I just want to talk. I want a place I can put the randomness that comes out of me down. I'm just the kind of person who works through things better like that. 

I have a God that...
Psalm 139:14 

 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.

this is my yearning for the Lord to give Thanks. Something I'm working on as a child of his, a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend. To think he took the time to choose me. It's overwhelming to say the least.

I have another blog that is all about Jackson . Check that one out to watch me swoon over my sweet boy. 

This one is more a place to just talk about God, being a wife, and my life in general. Sometimes about all three and sometimes none of them. Sometimes I may just tell you about a cute top I saw or a neat idea I want to remember. See randomness. Who knows what your gonna get. I guess that will be half the fun. 

1 comment: